Monday, September 28, 2009

Looking at other movies

I looked at several of my classmates' videos and really liked what I saw.
Ashley Daley used text and narration, and had her husband do the narration (music copyright!). I hadn't thought of writing the text on the screen as well as saying it.

Kami Orr read the entire book on her video, which I thought was cool. She used a LOT of pictures and the final product was impressive.

Becky Edmonds had really fun transitions between each of her pictures. I didn't utilize that feature in my own video, and I think it'd be fun to play with.

Nicole Mahas taught another standard and objective from the core, which was really cool. It'd be fun for the students to watch a video to learn something instead of just hearing their teacher lecture about it.

Kristin used the video to introduce herself to her students. I thought that was very clever and a nice way for your students to know about your background.

Great job, girls! All your videos turned out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment