Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Technology at my school

There is a decent amount of technology available at the school, however, most of the teachers don't really know how to use it and thus don't take complete advantage of it. There is a projector shared between my classroom and the one next door, but neither teacher has used it before. Most of the technology is shared and available for scheduling, like the t.v. and digital camera. There are two computer labs that can be scheduled as well. There wasn't any technology specific to math and science that I saw. There is an overhead projector (which does get used!) individual to our classroom. So for my technology lesson plan at this school I would probably use the computer projector or the computer lab.

Yes, I did do parts 1-3 of this week's assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment